Kevin's 200g Mix Reef

Thanh

Where's this nexusnight guy?when u needed him most. Should tune in here and help out the guy with the light,before he burn down his house.

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Hey first off I just want to say thank for trying or helping me with this. I am stupid with electrical stuff, but if your girlfriend or wife want there fingers nails done, I am really good at that so send them my way if you are close. Lol that why I own a nails salon

What if I want MY nails done??? 0_0

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
OK more complain about the light from nexusnight. I finally bought some used, but working fan from Jerry. With no surprise when I remove the fan from the light, wire was falling apart from the fan. I remove all 3 old fan and install the new fan, but still problem wasn't solve.i also get the adapter from Jerry as well. With all this I am thinking it should work, but it not working . What else could be the problem? Do you know, let me know. Thank

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
Thought trouble with lighting, running with only six bulb and no fan. I gonna post some pic to cheer myself up :). Meanwhile everybody picking up frag from Glen at tim's, I head the other way to bigshow and coral reef shop to pick up a couple of wild colony :D
IMG_20141215_185142_edit.jpg
IMG_20141215_185040_edit.jpg
IMG_20141215_185127_edit.jpg

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
Yup, from brown to green. There is another stage of color change depending on corals, light and placement ect. I expect to have more color, not just green :mad::cool::p:D:eek::rolleyes::)