Kevin's 200g Mix Reef

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
image.jpg
image.jpg

Don't know a thing, look how thin my coral are lol

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
Have John from North American Fish Breeder build my tank. In med. April is when I do the swap from my 65g to my 190g. Diy stand, half of my rock is Diy, during my swap I also bought a 100g of water in the frag tank from Living Aquarium in Cambridge to add to the 65g that i have and a little of new ro water. Sump is a 40g that divide in 3. vertex skimmer, i run gfo and carbon. nothing high tech yet, dosing and all other thing are done by hand. i am on my way to set up a dosing and apex control.

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

The pic. Is not to good, I have to use an I pad to take picture off the lap top so I could upload the picture from the I pad lol

Last edited:

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
Nice looking tank, what's the dimensions?
Tank is 60x30x24
I've seen this tank in person and it looks great!

Packed to the gills with sps now :cool:

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk 2
lol lot of brown sps, I bought a lot of stress acro., half of it I bought from Jordan in London. I will take pic once I got a nice camera to take pic with. Tyree pink lemonade colony colour is coming in really nice.

jroovers

Super Active Member
Looks great Kevin, good to hear the Tyree PL is colouring up. Definitely was one of my favorites and sad to see it go! Going to be quite the system. :)

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
I'm sure once we get your parameters and water quality dialed in. Everything will color up quickly.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk 2
today would be good :) i check already, nitrate is a bit up there, i like you to help me check again to make sure. will do water change after work lol

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
im still gonna have to come check out all the sweetness sometime..... and love the pick with the chairs in tank judging by the bottle toppers it was the most productive day yet lol