Reef Keepers 220 Sps Build

reef keeper

Super Active Member
Went over to ocean day at aquarium by design. I plucked up 1m 2 f of the Japanese swallowtail and a baby blond naso. The 25% off today sure made it a bit easier to open the wallet. Ran into Bart84 over there as well lol. The place was a zoo! But a great looking store!

I'll take some pics after dinner. There are healthy looking for sure!

reef keeper

Super Active Member
Lol. No kidding. I'm ready to go once it gets here. I have a bunch of water already made. But sadly nowhere near enough. I'll be moving the rocks out of the bins and putting fresh water in there. 350 gallons at 5 gallons an hour.....

reef keeper

Super Active Member
It's getting on my nerves lol. I have such a mess downstairs waiting for the tank. Cabinets not attached, bins of rocks, equipment. It's tense around here lol

heath

Distinguished Member
I hear what your saying, had pails of water sitting around, plumbing shit but, now its all done and my living room is getting back to normal..be patient, it will come and then you can sit back and enjoy it..

reef keeper

Super Active Member
I hooked up the lumenmax large reflectors and put the radium bulb in it. Hooked it up over my frag tank, which has been suffering. I don't think the light was right, and with all the fish and only 10 or 15 lbs of live rock..... And a lack of water changes....

Anyway, the pe on the corals is crazy under that lamp. It's a really cool crisp white with a tinge of blue. Fish seem a lot happier too. Finally got them to eat some pellets instead of my sis and nori all the time lol

reef keeper

Super Active Member
Excellent news on the frags. I picked up 5 from Mr Tran. Holy smokes! His tank is amazing!! And I finally got my strawberry shortcake and tyree pink lemonade! They are in my frag tank now. I need more water volume. Holy this thing is tiny

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
Excellent news on the frags. I picked up 5 from Mr Tran. Holy smokes! His tank is amazing!! And I finally got my strawberry shortcake and tyree pink lemonade! They are in my frag tank now. I need more water volume. Holy this thing is tiny
That Kevin Tran to you sir, I like to think that I am still young ;). Was nice meeting you Mike. I help you with the name so you can put it to the coral
1- RR Strawberry Shortcake
2- Tyree pink lemonade (I got the colony from Jroovers and I think he got the frag from Daryl V, there a bit of history to this coral. It has come a long way, i'm just glad to have it)
3- Forest Fire Digi
4- Rainbow Mille ( the seller said it a rainbow mille, but I think it look just like the sunset mille. Who know, it could be rainbow! Than you be laughing :)
5 RR Cannabis