Hockey Talk & Video Games Too.

theyangman

Distinguished Member
Would it have been any better if it was TSN?

PS: It's a joke, just gotta start warming up for hockey season! I can't wait for another first round exit come the spring time!

lol, pretty funny how they placed dead last though. Who would have thought there were worse franchises than the Islanders and the Raiders.

theyangman

Distinguished Member
is this thread starting up again.... its our most popular one and it isn't even reef related :)

I would also like to point out it was me who created the most popular thread on this forum. I want my credit dammit. This thread is barely a year old and it crushes all other threads! Muwahahahahha

theyangman

Distinguished Member
Well I selected my fantasy team for this upcoming season. Proud to say that there are no leafs who made the cut. I did take Tuukka as my goalie though. No sharks made the cut except for couture.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Sharks are going to win the cup this year for sure!
Leafs are going to win the cup this year for sure!
Habs are going to win the cup this year for sure!
Boston traded Boychuk so no cup for us :(

theyangman

Distinguished Member
you picked wrong then. As a fantasy draft if you had the first overall picked and passed on crosby you might want to re-think why you are playing. You just handed a gift to the person who is second in line.

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Crosby is good, not denying that, I just feel stamkos is better, and had amazing potential this season, and Crosby is injury prone lately, not something I want for a first pick , Corey perry went second and he went third in our draft.

Lots of reading to do of fantasy leagues of Crosby not going first ( he does in lots too, but lots of him he doesn't) :)