3rd Annual - London Frag Fest 2015! Sat April 18 2015

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Okay, sorry was out with the flu since Sunday, just now feeling good enough to sit up. Wow, nasty bug.

I will have the page open tomorrow, I don't think I can re-tool the website tonight, so that people can register. I can't confirm the date until tomorrow, as I had booked Easter weekend, so have to find out what else is available.

Anyone have a suggestion for the main floor headliner? Reef wholesale has been great the past couple of years but wondering if there is anyone I should look at, I really want to have a dynamic centerpiece if I can. PM me if you have a suggestion, but likely I'll hit up RW again, they are great to deal with.

Sorry for delays.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
www.londonfragfest.ca

I am not emailing this out yet until I can confirm the date(!) which should be tomorrow, but if you would like you can sign up if you aren't super worried about what weekend it is (it is likely going to be either Sat or Sun the week after Easter, the 11th or 12th).

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Yeah, too many people will have "things to do" easter weekend, so I'll just grab next best.
I do want to get coolie bags done up this year, so I'm on to try and find the links I had last year. I waited too late I believe to get them shipped in reliable time.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
They haven't answered their phone yet today, and their answering machine is "full" so still waiting to get confirmation before I send out actual notifications, or invoices...

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Okay, April the 18th it is, they have bookings for everything else that month, I would have to bump it to May otherwise, or March, and that wouldn't give me time to do posters, etc.

I will be emailing out the past vendors, but it will not include the lower floor this year, as everyone that was downstairs wants to be upstairs this year and I don't blame them :)
I'm hoping to convince them to do the BBQ outside like the first year, hopefully by mid april the temps are good.

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
They sent me your schedule, and I always book it during the areas that are blacked out in red, those are the ones where you are off work and plan to watch the redwings, no?

LOL....to funny Glen. I will see if I can still make it work. No matter what day you pick it never works out for everyone.

Zach

This sounds fantastic. Am I blind though? I can't figure out what location this will be happening at. Now to get my second mortgage before the 18th.....