3rd Annual - London Frag Fest 2015! Sat April 18 2015

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
The Sat/Sun is still up in the air, I have to make it in to see about the hall availability, that's why I haven't updated this... damn real life has been rearing its ugly head lately..

EricTMah

Aquariums by Design
Website
www.aquariumsbydesign.ca
Always been discussed, but never have. Will have to set something up for sure this year.
Even if we grab a roll of stick on name tags. Leave then at the front where you pay with a sharpie. And members can write their own screen names and names as they come in. That way it's much less work for you guys considering all the work you're going through to put on this event for us.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk 2

reeferkeeper420

Distinguished Member
Bummer, hopefully it can be held just before that weekend or else work will have me screwed over and ill miss it :(. What can ya do, stupid mafu#@ing easter bunny lol.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Okay I will have the signup sheets done either this weekend or early next week. I still have to see about another date for the 'fest.

Sun is a possibility, however if the same venue, the lower level was sort of a wash. I had to pay for the space, the bartender and have to clean it up after, and one fella didn't bother paying for his table(s) so it really wasn't worth the extra hassle. That's why I'm on the fence about the day. Sat they have that weird dance thing though, so I might want to miss that. Just thinking out loud.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
I can't believe that someone didn't pay for their table, maybe get the money up front..sure they did sell their stuff..

I would just not allow them back to be a vendor. As far as I know I have always had to pay for the table first at all shows. I think this vendor was maybe a last minute addition sort of thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk