Starting over, questions abound!

jeffopentax

Super Active Member
Help! Not sure what is in my bird wrasse's mouth, or what happened to his nose, but think he's having trouble getting it down. Should i try to catch and pull it out for him?
aa9608db101351f2f924a7a912297e8c.jpg
8b7bfd708afc1d292f7e0417dadb36a4.jpg

jeffopentax

Super Active Member
He must've managed to swallow whatever he had lodged in his throat. Still curious why his nose is pale. Almost looks like skin is missing. Only tankmates are bullethead goby, zebra eel, and a couple bubbletip nems.

jeffopentax

Super Active Member
Anyone know what might be causing my T5 light to do this? The black squares are just the end caps unscrewed. Plug it in, few inches light up for a few seconds, then shuts itself off.

Last edited:

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
i have a glo t5 single bulb with extendable legs i can give ya.... looks like a loose connection somwhere power isnt getting the push needed did it get wet or too much condensation

jeffopentax

Super Active Member
i have a glo t5 single bulb with extendable legs i can give ya.... looks like a loose connection somwhere power isnt getting the push needed did it get wet or too much condensation
That's exactly what mine is! Bought it used, so have no idea what may have happened before i got it. Was told it worked, and have no reason to doubt the seller.

jeffopentax

Super Active Member
Was cleaning up my computer desktop and found this pic I had forgotten about. How do you know your toadfish has eaten your antennata lionfish? Look at its mouth! Needless to say, neither survived.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414369478.247685.jpg