uploadfromtaptalk1426297843681.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1426297870777.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1426297884279.jpg

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

EricTMah

Aquariums by Design
Website
www.aquariumsbydesign.ca
What did you use for light? I need a light now for my 14 gallon and not to su re what way to go
I'm using a par 38 bulb with gooseneck fixture.

If you get a par38 bulb, you could use a hanging fixture from the ceiling as well. I just wanted the clamp style light.

Doesn't your tank already have led's? I know the white and blue channels only can be turned on separately. I'd look into opening the light up and running both channels at the same time. That was my plan if I got your nano for myself.

derrick orosz

Super Active Member
I'm using a par 38 bulb with gooseneck fixture.

If you get a par38 bulb, you could use a hanging fixture from the ceiling as well. I just wanted the clamp style light.

Doesn't your tank already have led's? I know the white and blue channels only can be turned on separately. I'd look into opening the light up and running both channels at the same time. That was my plan if I got your nano for myself.

The led s on it not are cheap ones from the fresh water set up. Where did you get the gooseneck? ABD also?

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
Nice clown, aquarium by design have good price on them. I thing it around $37, I bought mine in big al kitchener for $69. I was there yesterday to pick up some filter for my ro unit when I saw that price. I said f**k me to myself a couple time :eek:

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
I didn't shop around when I bought it, witch I should. Hey maybe it high end and you know how high end stuff goes. Just like buying acro, you pay more when buying it at reef ralf :eek: