uploadfromtaptalk1425730009242.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1425730027323.jpg

I'm using a 20k PAR38 bulb with a gooseneck fixture

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

EricTMah

Aquariums by Design
Website
www.aquariumsbydesign.ca
I ended up using water from my dt to start the tank. Filled the one chamber in the back with about 2lbs of live rock from my fuge along with two mangroves. I also used a few bio balls in the first chamber to help break the falling water up.

So far I'm really looking forward to seeing this with corals.

I already have over 10 frags planned for it. If the tank looks good by this afternoon. I might add the corals this evening.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
This is the first time I've ever had a nano. I'm loving it so far
They really are a thing if their own. Just as satisfying as a large tank, only in a different way. My 'nano' I will be resetting up is my Nano Cube (in my signature). Just still debating reef, frog fish or seahorse. Plus no room until I pick up some custom stuff at the meets so I can rearrange.

Good luck with it. My 3 gal pico, I did 1 cup water changes daily and 3 cups weekly, just out of my DT. It was work, but awesome.

Jewel

Eric, In my 8 gl Cube. I increased the circulation by putting a Maxi Jet 600 in the 1st compartment, I drilled a hole in the back panel 4 inches off the bottom then put the outlet of the pump through the hole having the pump sit close to the bottom of compartment 1, I still had room for the heater and it really helped with the water movement. Just an idea.

EricTMah

Aquariums by Design
Website
www.aquariumsbydesign.ca
Eric, In my 8 gl Cube. I increased the circulation by putting a Maxi Jet 600 in the 1st compartment, I drilled a hole in the back panel 4 inches off the bottom then put the outlet of the pump through the hole having the pump sit close to the bottom of compartment 1, I still had room for the heater and it really helped with the water movement. Just an idea.
Thanks for the idea Jim. I'm honestly only doing mushrooms and zoas, so the flow I have now should be plenty.