Jebao Preorder!! Get your pumps at super discounted prices!

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
I feel for ya.  It took more than a month for them to even ship mine. And three emails asking about them

Cancel order and put it in through Fishstreet or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeffopentax

Super Active Member
I ordered a wp40 from fish-street yesterday and got email saying it shipped this morning.  Will post when it arrives, whoever would like to know :)

Flazky

Website Affiliate
Website
krakensreef.com
I do hope you guys realize when fishstreet is shipping their pumps, you need to account for customs as well. If they are sending it to you "as a gift", to avoid tariffs, it is illegal. Unfortunately they can offer more competitive pricing as they are located so much closer to jebaos manufacturing factory and can often cheat customs. Soon it wont even be worth it for small businesses like mine to carry their pumps considering how little money there is in it. Fish street caters to a larger market (USA) so it would make sense that they get their orders first. Anyhow, please dont clutter my thread with fish street orders.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Thinking it is more of a shipping concern then price.  I like to support signal local business where I can.  Unfortunately Jebao's delay is affecting your,  at the time, pre-sale as other stores Have product in stock while yours still doesnt even have an eta to you yet.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

Flazky

Website Affiliate
Website
krakensreef.com
Its simply Jebao prioritizing their customers. I wouldnt be surprized if fishstreet orders thrm by the thousands per sku since they cater to several continents. Canadas market is minimal compared to asia and the states.

Do they want to satisify small fry like us or the guys who make up 70% of their wavemaker orders

Sadly its just how globalization works. There will always be a monopoly that will suck their competition dry whether it be in terms of stock or pricing.

Anyhow, I have no problems with anyone purchasing from fishstreet, since everyone has their reasons whether it be a time frame issue or a money issue. Just dont clutter my thread with it lol.

Flazky

Website Affiliate
Website
krakensreef.com
Eta of the pump is hard to determine as it is being shipped by sea. This shipping method is most economical but it is hard to estimate due to the travel distance, water conditions, weather etc... usually it is within 3 weeks but i dont want to put out a date that I am unsure of. Also depends if custom wants to take a look at the shipment. I already absorbed the cost by having the wp25's shipprd via air which costed me half a grand to satisfy some of you guys. The dc's are too heavy for that and the wp10's werent ready yet. Theres a lot more to it when putting a shipment together and things like this happen that are not in my control.

Anyhow, im done with my rant.

For what its worth, I apologize for the delay and im doing all I can to quicken the shipment.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Apologies for bringing up fs.  I didn't think about what the thread was for.

I will ban myself for 24 hrs:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jewel

Boy o boy, Am I ever glad I did not get involved in this, Ya sure it might have cost me what an extra 25 bucks for my WP25 and my DC pump. But I got it 2 months ago.