Jebao Preorder!! Get your pumps at super discounted prices!

Flazky

Website Affiliate
Website
krakensreef.com
I will try my best to get them in before fragfest, but its going to be a long shot.

I do have some WP25's in stock. Just send me a pm and I will give you my contact info for when you want to pick them up or if you want them delivered to you, you can visit www.krakensreef.com and order it.

cptstnkpnts

Are you talking about the DC's? If so once you have them in let us know and I'll order one through your website.  Picked up a WP25 at frag fest amazing deal thanks again.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Flazky link said:
I got an email from them last night. Just updated with \"I will update you on ETA once we receive from our shipping manager\" so not definitive yet.

Might be  :dead: here, and I understand that this is beyond your control, but any last minute updates. These have been and are in stock and on sale on Ali for $95 ($150 w/ s/h) and would be here in a week or 2. I am starting to redo my tank and am waiting on setting up plumbing for this pump.

Marz

Torx link said:
Might be  :dead: here, and I understand that this is beyond your control, but any last minute updates. These have been and are in stock and on sale on Ali for $95 ($150 w/ s/h) and would be here in a week or 2. I am starting to redo my tank and am waiting on setting up plumbing for this pump.

+1