Hockey Talk & Video Games Too.

theyangman

Distinguished Member
It isn't that he is a bad coach, but often times when teams with stacked talent such as the penguins fail to provide results year after year, the term "the coach has lost the room" comes up and when the fans and the owners want blood, the first head to roll is that of the head coach, and the the rest of the coaching staff, and if it is a HUGE screw up, then the GM.

theyangman

Distinguished Member
reeffreak link said:
They fired Ray Shero and keeping Dan for the new GM to evaluate, just announced.

I thought I read somewhere that Bylsma was toast too.... The rumor mill keeps spinning, but the penguins sure didn't wait long to make some moves....

reeffreak

Super Active Member
Re: HOCKEY talk & video games too.

No they just had a interview at console energy center and made the announcement live on tv. Byslma will be under review from new GM

theyangman

Distinguished Member
Well it is a systematic thing. Start at the top with a fresh set of eyes, and work your way down.

By no means is Bylsma "safe" quite yet. But get a GM with a process in mind and work your way down from there.

Bfofre

Let's just call them the leaves,  like past tense..  Cause its fitting

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
theyangman link said:
[quote author=Salty Cracker link=topic=6258.msg93990#msg93990 date=1400270213]
Firing everyone always works for the leafs, why not for Pittsburgh?

The bitterness seems endless towards the leafs.......
[/quote]

They owe me 40 years of my life back, and I don't think they have the ability to pay. 

theyangman

Distinguished Member

They could trade phaneuf to you guys.... perhaps for a bag if pucks and some gatorade?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

theyangman

Distinguished Member

Jesus you're that old too btw? You've been a Boston fan for what? Since June of 2011? So almost 3 years now? Are you like 50?

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
theyangman link said:
Jesus you're that old too btw? You've been a Boston fan for what? Since June of 2011? So almost 3 years now? Are you like 50?

hes at least 60, thats why i forgive him for being so grumpy...
but thats also why he doesnt invite me shooting anymore....

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
theyangman link said:

Whenever the teachers union sold them to Rogers.  That day.  I handed in my blue and white card.  I can take a lot of shit, but ass if I'm going to give Rogers and Bell MORE of my money (plus I see how well they run their other sports teams).  ALSO, leaf fans can enjoy george stromobolopoloupolous on saturday nights now.  Even I didn't foresee that rogers would buy HNIC off the CBC.  I mean, WTF do we support the CBC for except that?!?!?!  Do we get a tax rebate now that Rogers owns it?!?!?!?

Once I was released from the "veil of stupidity", I could see the leafs for what they are: A money making snake oil machine.  I always thought I would find a new team, and sort of be a secret fan, but WOW I absolutely hate them, just hate the crap out of them.  I hate them more than I hate philly or montreal, because at least those two teams are legit teams, not a master scam shop dressed up as a hockey team.  I have never enjoyed hockey so much, or watched so many games, as I have since the rogers hostile takeover.  I had NO idea how to enjoy a game, because I straight up didn't want to see just how good these other teams are.  You trick yourself into thinking "oh man this is the year!" but then you see a team like aneheim make plays that you never even heard of, and well hell, you don't want to see that, so back to the hidey hole to see what "great plans" the leafs have for next year.  It was like being reborn.  I couldn't care less if the bruins never win a cup again, or never make the postseason, because I know they actually TRIED to win.  I never got that before.  I just straight up hate the leafs now.  I don't hate the fans, I feel sorry for them.  I hate hab fans, so that's a whole different story ;)

RANT OVER (for now). 

Bfofre

Wow.... This is my feeling about Yankees and Cowboys and their fans...  Insert your rant,  change team name

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
theyangman link said:
Woah. Wasn't expecting that.... lol

That's nothing compared to the research I did to pick a new 'forever' team: Original 6 if possible, likelyhood of the team moving, fan behaviour, team makeup, who the owner is, etc etc.  Hell if it had been based on jerseys I would have gone with philly, I love their colours (hate the team).  Before you ink a team logo on your arm you had best be sure you can stick with them through thick and thin (what will I do if rogers buys them!?!?!).  Hell, the fact that TD owns their stadium was almost a killing point for me, they're almost as bad as rogers lol.  Why don't the americans see that they are about to be assimilated?!?!? :)

Bfofre

Boston was a good choice...  They only hate black ppl apparently..  :p

Might want to re-think your fan love