Finally

heath

Distinguished Member
Another update, since the tank has been running I have done 1 good size water change, I also, have been testing the water twice a week in the beginning and now just once a week. I have hit a milestone, my readings have been 0000000 now for 3weeks straight..the algae bloom has started to recede, everyone is happy and healthy.. the next plan for the tank is to add a super clean up crew.. I don't think that I would have gotten to this point without everyone's help and encouragement and putting up with some of my stupid questions, thank you guys and gals..

heath

Distinguished Member
thanks, it sure is good news. I have to buy a new camera, mine is an older model and its suddenly not compatible with windows 8.1.. I was going to wait until the canopy was built and installed.
barebottom, just wait until I get my new coral tank going, very excited but not looking forward to the work..

heath

Distinguished Member
Just received word that the canopy if finished, the paint needs 10 days to cure. I will post pictures after its been installed..finally think I am finished with this tank so now its time to start on the new coral tank, wish me luck..

heath

Distinguished Member
DONE, DONE and DONE.. the canopy was delivered and installed today. Looks wonderful, overall height of the unit is 6'. had some pictures done so as soon as I receive them will post...just have to get some hooks to hang the lights, big thanks to Zach and his family...wonderful job...

heath

Distinguished Member
ok, here are a few pictures of the tank with the canopy on it, I have to say that the canopy is the finishing touch, I love it..sorry the pics mare too large, I will send them on for resizing..stay tuned..

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
here you go heath

009.jpg
010.jpg
013.jpg

jeffopentax

Super Active Member
Canopy matches the stand nicely! Does the lighting look like that in person, or just the photos? Are those the lights you bought from me? I had them 9" from the top of my tank and didn't get the beam effect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk