Finally

heath

Distinguished Member
the tank is within 3" of being filled so, tomorrow things get turned on. Not sure about anyone else but, this ro unit is sooo slow, its a 75 gpd and I don't know who measured it but I think they are crazy, I have a direct flow into the tank and its just a trickle...

the tank is within 3" of being filled so, tomorrow things get turned on. Not sure about anyone else but, this ro unit is sooo slow, its a 75 gpd and I don't know who measured it but I think they are crazy, I have a direct flow into the tank and its just a trickle...
mine is a 50 gpd and I get 35 gallons but that's ok with me

heath

Distinguished Member
I don' t know why they rate it like they do, thank god the tank is almost filled, I will just need for water top ups now which is ok..

Sewerat

Super Active Member
They are rated by the ro membrane. What it allows to pass thru. But yes it's inlet pressure regulated. I bet if you had a pump system like mine you'd get the 75/day

reeferkeeper420

Distinguished Member
Is the restrictor turned all the way, for the garbage water. I had that issue when i first set up and my restrictor wasnt fully turned so i was wasting a bunch of water and barely getting any good water lol.

heath

Distinguished Member
another milestone today, added my fish from the 35 gal tank, I think they are a little shocked with all the room they have now. The tangs will be going into the tank this weekend, they have been in quarantine for 6 weeks and all are doing awesome..now the fun part, tearing down and cleaning the old tank. I will have no need for this tank and its up in the classified section, have a look..

Sewerat

Super Active Member
I see fish swimming.
22458b25d4ed8c3faeccd163fb903e7a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heath

Distinguished Member
the next project, having a canopy built for it, (;) Zach)..then it will be finished..I will post (sewerat) another picture when all of the fish are in the tank.. it is going to be good getting my dinning room back...

heath

Distinguished Member
Thanks to all for your support and encouragement on this venture, especially Sewerat, he has been my knight in shinning armour..and he does a hellva job on plumbing too, lol..