Thanks Rick

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
Had an incredibly good time rick,was nice to see everyone again,will post pics once everything has settled in

Thanks again :popcorn:

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
pulpfiction1 link said:
Had an incredibly good time rick,was nice to see everyone again,will post pics once everything has settled in

Thanks again :popcorn:

Awesome time rick! Thanks for the food drink and awesome hospitality :)

Frag on!

theyangman

Distinguished Member
Thanks dude. Glad to meet a lot more people and put some screen names to faces!

See you all again soon!

dale

thanks rick,,, good job buddy  :slowclap: great to see everyone.. all my new
frags are sticking out of my new live rock..  :)

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I do hope you do it again next year, it's sort of a yearly pilgrimage now. 

Oh and Holy shit, you guys are psycho in Wallyburg, there were like 400 gun mags in the rack in that varietystoretacobellcamera shop.

I forgot copperkill's doughnut!  ;)

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Wish I could have made it out but it just wasn't in the cards.  Thanks to the people who transported my sea cucumber for me,  looks like a pink turd.  Lol new highlight of the tank.

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Neopimp link said:
Wish I could have made it out but it just wasn't in the cards.  Thanks to the people who transported my sea cucumber for me,  looks like a pink turd.  Lol new highlight of the tank.

Thing is actually pretty cool :)

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Ya... It's already disgusted people enough to make it worth the 10 bucks

sunnykita

Super Active Member
wish I could have made it, had other commitments for today, hopefully there will be a meet next year I can get to

ricklalonde

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Thanks guys!! I'm glad to hear everyone have a good time. It was a super fun day for me. I really enjoy having everyone over and getting to know you guys outside of the forum. Looks like I'm going to be eating Pizza and donuts for a while  :p.

Glen - Thanks for the awesome frags. Very impressive colour, size and health. I would like to stop over and see your tank sometime.

Brandon - Thanks for the XL Birdsnest frag. This was one of the BN varieties that I still needed for my collection.

All in all, It was a great day!!!

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
ricklalonde link said:
Thanks guys!! I'm glad to hear everyone have a good time. It was a super fun day for me. I really enjoy having everyone over and getting to know you guys outside of the forum. Looks like I'm going to be eating Pizza and donuts for a while  :p.

Glen - Thanks for the awesome frags. Very impressive colour, size and health. I would like to stop over and see your tank sometime.

Brandon - Thanks for the XL Birdsnest frag. This was one of the BN varieties that I still needed for my collection.

All in all, It was a great day!!!

Rick, you're welcome anytime, you've got my number :)

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
ricklalonde link said:

Any idea what the variety is called?