View attachment DDAFBD63-46CF-465A-823F-A048693E5FBC.jpeg
E429C307-00E6-4256-9636-262F98E73B00.jpeg
C9FDD585-721B-4DDB-9CA2-B8298C10BF2F.jpeg
42D69039-9815-4AE0-9E26-4432C853B247.jpeg
FDC796DD-07F8-42E4-9D55-B52ADAF94083.jpeg
D7B0E25D-A7D3-4F6C-949A-C5779A3593FF.jpeg

Luke.

Distinguished Member
in the first pic what’s that nice yellow/ lime green sps ? Top left looks awesome (never good with names / remembering them )

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
The man has spoken :)

looking good, post some pics of your gear
Will do buddy :)
That looks amazing.
Thanks Mark
Thanks Jason :)
looks fantastic!
Thank you Tim
Daaaaaamnnnnn!!!

I remember when it was empty down there haha
Me too ….feels like yesterday lol

This tank has had its ups and downs all the way to a complete tear down last January and a new aquascape, so this has been running for about 8 months now

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Damn, that is nice. I think that IF I ever feel comfortable enough at the new place to do a tank, I would do a DSB in the sump, and bare bottom in the display. I'm still a fan of the DSB, but it's been problematic somewhat in the display, and I do like that look you have, and easy to clean I suppose.

That said, I thought the tank looked like a million bucks the last time I saw it, so maybe I'm just easy to impress. ;)

davesolo29

Super Active Member
Jesus Dave, That’s a sweet tank. I was out your way a few weeks ago and was gonna drop by. Changed my mind cause I’m going through an “ I should start up a tank again” phase. I’m smart enough to know that if I had stopped by I’d have a tank cycling beside me now. Lol.

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Looks awesome. What lights you use?
Ghl mitras and Reefbrite

Thanks

Jesus Dave, That’s a sweet tank. I was out your way a few weeks ago and was gonna drop by. Changed my mind cause I’m going through an “ I should start up a tank again” phase. I’m smart enough to know that if I had stopped by I’d have a tank cycling beside me now. Lol.
Lol. I mean I wouldn’t convince you NOT to start a new tank. Still same phone number text me and drop on over