Wish List

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
hey fellow reefer!
One week until KW Corals show, I happen have an Acrylic frag tank witch I paid $$$ for, I have some corals and the show is right here in my hometown. Sooo why not, Now I have table number 23 there this year under Wowzers.
I created this wish list to have an idea of what kinds of colour and corals do people want , hammers, torch, zoas or chalice ect. Please lmk and I will try my best to bring it there for your convenient, thank you

Last edited:

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
I go first, although I am a vendor. I also want to buy, I am looking for a true orange frogspawn . I saw it twice at big al Kitchener. If someone have it and can sell me a frag/head that would be great

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
I would love to find JF RAJA Rampage or Space Invader and always looking for some nice Acros.
I like a space invader too, nice. I have contact gta reef, he is making frag and will bring it to the show. Well if it didn’t melt lol. If not I have other sources that I can frag off after the show. One for me and one for you:D

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
Show us some pics of what you got!
I know this will happen lol. Not my pic but this lots is sitting in my frag tank right now. Build a hammers garden with this Aussie branching hammers
BA786EFD-0DC1-4680-AD49-3DADE38AE152.jpeg