What you see is what you get update!!

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Damn.

I can not wait until I can get my hands on a few more SPS frags to see what I can grow. Birdsnest and Sour Apple Birdsnest are doing well. Then maybe one day I can try some of these. Be sure to have a nice lot of healed up frags for London...only a few weeks away :D and I am saving up for it :D

benzzz

Thanks guys for all the eye candy today and my frags. Amazing stuff and set up you have. Got my stuff home and in the tank and will let them settle in.

;D

Thmh

Website Affiliate
and....... some SPS pictures just to look at :D here are some stuff we have that are either healing after fragging or just waiting for some more colouring up! ENJOY!

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Looking good guys!!!! The last pic looks very similar to the monti mostly tagged as Sunburst Monti.... Can't wait to see some frags!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
Reef Hero link said:
Looking good guys!!!! The last pic looks very similar to the monti mostly tagged as Sunburst Monti.... Can't wait to see some frags!!!

thats cause it is Ben :)

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Darryl_V link said:
[quote author=Reef Hero link=topic=8061.msg85678#msg85678 date=1394809633]

thats cause it is Ben :)
[/quote]

I actually meant to say Starburst Monti.....but I'm sure you knew what I meant lol
Is it lineaged back to CB or ReefTech? I remember last year before Toronto frags 2013, RR Canada got a couple frags in from CB apparently and they were supposed to be CB Starburst Monti..... Looked identical either way and seemed to be encrusting very well.

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
In the states there are two monti's that look the same.  The reeftech (some LFS) startburst cap and the tyree setting sun.  I got this one from Jason Fox.  He has it labelled as Tyree Setting sun.

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Darryl_V link said:
In the states there are two monti's that look the same.  The reeftech (some LFS) startburst cap and the tyree setting sun.  I got this one from Jason Fox.  He has it labelled as Tyree Setting sun.

Noice! ;)