TORX CUSTOM DESIGNED PRODUCTS Custom 3D Printing in Ontario, Canada

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Well here is the site I created for my 3D printing. I have started uploading designs but looking forward to requests if possible. I have so many custom requests that I have not even started listing them. I am looking forward to adding to my collection.

ptora

This is awesome! I was looking at nem guards and had to resorted to buying from someone in the states but now I know where to get future 3d printed items.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
This is awesome! I was looking at nem guards and had to resorted to buying from someone in the states but now I know where to get future 3d printed items.
Thank you for noticing my little site. I did turn off ordering publicly due to finances beyond my control (COVID). Always feel free to contact me directly if there is something you are interested in. I have a whole list of items not on the site plus I do custom work. I am currently printing 100 Christmas tree ornaments for a customer on my resin printer. Unfortunately resin is not reef safe but my filament printer is sitting idle for the most part. Currently working on a custom branded xr15 G5 shade that I am excited to reveal once I can tune things in.

Sent from my SM-G988W using Tapatalk