Theft at Aquarium Depot

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Someone recently stole an Apex from Hussain Baig's shop Aquarium Depot. He has a video of FB looking for any help trying to find the person. The video shows him grab and hide the Apex then leave with it. If you find an Apex for cheap, then it is too good to be true. Hussain is a great guy and is a huge help to many. Lets find this guy!!!

Trying to get this to post but as of now you have to be on Reef Canada Facebook page to view.

Last edited:

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Untitled.jpg

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Well if the guy is on here he had his chance but according to the FB post they also got images of his vehicle and plate which have been turned over to authorities

Sent from my SM-G988W using Tapatalk

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
That is an under statement. Really sad when someone stoops so low. On a plus side he has great clientele supporting him and he is moving on.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
That is an under statement. Really sad when someone stoops so low. On a plus side he has great clientele supporting him and he is moving on.

You know, I always look at a fat piece of shit like that crook, and just pity them. Karma is real, and he likely doesn't even know why his life sucks, his kids hate him, his wife sleeps around...it's because of his terrible life decisions. Plus.... considering the shoddy construction of apex units, he'll likely need warranty or repair work, just be sure they registered the serial number as stolen, with neptune.