Sps And More!

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
Yup ABD always rocks out the photos. So does BigShow now. I love seeing them. After all, we have tons of non active members who just come and browse what is going on. Photos definitely helps bring someone into a store.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

yep and shows their dedication towards customers as well. They could be off doing something else but instead they feast our eys with all this lovely eye candy :) and we all know coral pics are not a fast process lol

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
love the blue and black damsels,,,,not sure what they are called...

Blue Velvet Damselfish?
p-70301-blue-velvet.jpg

or plane blue chromis, Chromis cyanea

image_preview

Aquariums by Design

Website Affiliate
Website
www.aquariumsbydesign.ca
We appreciate all the nice comments guys and gals, it goes a long way to motivating us to keep up our best! We would just like to point out that we share many of the same suppliers as the higher end coral shops in the surrounding area and GTA. The only reason we're mentioning this is due to the fact that we hear a lot about people wanting us to bring Toronto quality corals to the the K/W region, and we can't help but scratch our heads as we have been bringing in Toronto corals and the majority of the times our prices are on par or very close. With this recent SPS order being a prime example! With that being said I hope we will see everyone in the store in the future as it doesn't take a trip all the way to GTA for nice livestock, especially corals.