Show Off What You Won Thread!

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Already received my 50$ e-Giftcard to KrakensReef.com. Thank you and look forward to doing some shopping soon :D Also FedEx says that my second MP10 es is on its way. Should be delivered shortly. Thank you again, looking forward to the next auction...bring on the dry goods!!!

1372358311.jpg

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Already received my 50$ e-Giftcard to KrakensReef.com. Thank you and look forward to doing some shopping soon :D Also FedEx says that my second MP10 es is on its way. Should be delivered shortly. Thank you again, looking forward to the next auction...bring on the dry goods!!!

1372358311.jpg

dale

i also got a $50 gift card,, and a pair of blacker ice clowns and a zoo frag pack!,,, will post pics when i get them.... im so excited  this is so much fun!!....

dale

i also got a $50 gift card,, and a pair of blacker ice clowns and a zoo frag pack!,,, will post pics when i get them.... im so excited  this is so much fun!!....

theyangman

Distinguished Member
I just won a gift card for 50 bucks. Then I went on their website, and there is nothing I need or want.... Hope they don't expire.

Make that TWO 50 dollar gift cards! Just noticed that livestock is coming soon! Can't wait to see what they get in!!!!

theyangman

Distinguished Member
I just won a gift card for 50 bucks. Then I went on their website, and there is nothing I need or want.... Hope they don't expire.

Make that TWO 50 dollar gift cards! Just noticed that livestock is coming soon! Can't wait to see what they get in!!!!

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Lucky you, I forgot all about tonight's auction. Was out with the kids roasting marshmallows. I love these auctions, but some things are more important  ;D Back outside I go  ;D

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Lucky you, I forgot all about tonight's auction. Was out with the kids roasting marshmallows. I love these auctions, but some things are more important  ;D Back outside I go  ;D

dale

my blacker ice clowns and frag pack came yesterday... only the tangarine dreams palys open so far.. the clowns are beautiful the smaller darker one has fabulous markings on it .. very, ,..very nice..
but as it turns out they are very difficult to take a picture of...