Say It Ain't So!

jeffopentax

Super Active Member
Think I know what this is, but hoping I'm wrong...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429908160.669636.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeffopentax

Super Active Member

That's what i didn't want to see! Everything in my tank since the reboot came from an aptasia free tank (as far as he knows). I've never had it before, so not really sure what it looks like, or where it could have come from.

heath

Distinguished Member
sewerat killed mine for me, take a pipette fill it with vinegar and shoot it into its mouth, it will work..and now that its been shown to me it really is easy..

MrHermit85

I also had a aptasia infestation on some $8/pound live rock. Got one peppermint shrimp and he has taken care of them all. Took just over a month.

jeffopentax

Super Active Member
Gave it a shot of vinegar with a pipette yesterday. Closed right up and haven't seen it since. Seems to be effective method as long as you can reach them.

EricTMah

Aquariums by Design
Website
www.aquariumsbydesign.ca
Mix up some kalk paste, shut off all the flow and apply some with a pipette to the mouth. Leave the flow off and kalk paste on it for at least an hour.

The general rule is for every one you see, there's usually 10 you can't see.

Are you a FOWLR anyways?

jeffopentax

Super Active Member
Mix up some kalk paste, shut off all the flow and apply some with a pipette to the mouth. Leave the flow off and kalk paste on it for at least an hour.

The general rule is for every one you see, there's usually 10 you can't see.

Are you a FOWLR anyways?
Turns out it was on a small rock, so just took it out. I do have a few corals (hammers, kenya, toadstool). Not sure if I'm going to go fowlr or not.