Reef Hero Frag Packs ~ This Is A Must Read ~

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
This private party went from a great thing to even better.

Reef Hero has drank too much salt water while fragging zoas without protection and our members get to take advantage of that. Proceeds are being donated to the site. More details being worked out and pictures to come, but we just confirmed that Reef Hero will be providing 2 amazing frag packs with the draw commencing at this years thefragtank gathering. Pick up at the gathering or arrange with Reef Hero.

Sticks and Stuff FragPack
RH Tricolour
BS Superman
RH Blue Devil
RR Aussie Gold
D_V Sunset Monti
D_V Turaki
RH Chilli Pepper Monti

Removed:
D_V Northern Delight
ORA Birds of Paradise
Atlantis Limeade

Replacement:
RR Nauit Spirla
RR Jamba Juice

Softies/LPS FragPack
RH Watermelon Zoas (probably 10-15 polyp)
Tyree Japonica Cyphastrea
D_V Pot of Gold Favia
D_V Sunny D Palys (atleast 5p)
WWC Toxic Waste Lepto
RR Volcano Lava
RH Purple Stunner
Kryptonite Candy Cane
RH Buzzkills

Pics to come in the coming days.

Check out where you can get hooked up. This is tracked automatically through the site. This will be closed on the site 2 days before the gathering to allow time to get it to Reef Hero and organized for the day, more will be available for purchase at the event.

2ro6az6.jpg

or

Click HERE

Last edited:

Sewerat

Super Active Member
I have no idea what I just did...but I'm in. Lol. Not sure if there's a way to kinda do a save to cart and order more thing or not? But if paypal hittin ya for each purchase might save a buck or two?

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Thanks to Torx and Neopimp for setting this all up!!!
I thought I would do a couple different packs so there is something for everyone.....
Anyways, like mentioned, anyone can buy tickets for the raffle even if you are not attending the fragmeet at theyangmang's..... We would just have to arrange a time to meet up and exchange the frags afterwards. However, the drawing for the raffle will be done at the upcoming fragmeet.....hoping to do a small video of the drawing and then post it up in this thread....good luck to everyone who participates!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sunnykita

Super Active Member
WoooHooo I'm in ! of course for the sofites pack ! and while I was at it and it was so simple I made my frag tank donation too ! on a roll and lovin it !
Thanks so much Reef Hero and all of our admins for making this possible !

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Everythign is being logged and money is being received. I didn't have time to add much of a confirmation thing outside of paypal :)

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Hey Neo, just to make sure everyone is included in the raffle that paid, perhaps we, or I, can post up here 1 day minimum before draw, all the names and tickets bought for which raffle just to make sure no one is left out before we make the drawing at the fragmeet....?? I realize it kinda gives away how many tix each person bought but I just don't want someone to be missed and then we do the drawing without their name in it....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
It's tracked through paypal when money is received. So if they got a conformation page from paypal then it's almost 100 percent that everything went trough fine.

It logged by the website as well.

Let me know when and I will query the website for a list of people who bought and how much .... Or just who.

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
You can buy all 6 ticket packages if you want but the max tickets ends up being 16.

If you want more I can add another level to it. A 20 pack or a second ten pack.

Let me know

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
I added an option to purchase another 10 tickets for each oak so far.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
can probably purchse in person but We need to be able to draw a line somewhere between online sales and at swap sales.