New To Site

yveterinarian

Super Active Member
sSig_welcome51_zpsa3e536f3.gif
to the frag tank! The tanks look great!

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
that tri colour valida you got from me look like a tower in the nano lol. very eyes catching introductions, now you can go to start your member tank thread and enjoy your stay at TFT. once again welcome

ALowe

Kevin it really does I love it! The fire something frag I got off u is hands down my favorite coral Ive ever had! Once again thank u a lot for the awesome pieces and letting me see your killer set up! If u have any more sps pieces available, let me know!

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
Kevin it really does I love it! The fire something frag I got off u is hands down my favorite coral Ive ever had! Once again thank u a lot for the awesome pieces and letting me see your killer set up! If u have any more sps pieces available, let me know!
it call forest fire digitata, glad you like it.

reefgeek

Welcome, you clearly have a hold of things when it comes to reef keeping. I think you will find this is a very friendly place to be. I am no where near 'local' to this site but the great people and friendly discussions are what keeps me here.

ALowe

Welcome, you clearly have a hold of things when it comes to reef keeping. I think you will find this is a very friendly place to be. I am no where near 'local' to this site but the great people and friendly discussions are what keeps me here.

Where are you located? And I still have a long way to go but have a general understanding of the hobby. Just getting my firt experience with sps and am super excited about that!

reefgeek

Where are you located? And I still have a long way to go but have a general understanding of the hobby. Just getting my firt experience with sps and am super excited about that!

As my tag reads I live in Barrie, I make most of my reef keeping livestock purchases in the GTA but will on the odd occasion head out Guelph direction for the odd frag run. SPS can become quite the addiction, you've been warned.. :)

ALowe

As my tag reads I live in Barrie, I make most of my reef keeping livestock purchases in the GTA but will on the odd occasion head out Guelph direction for the odd frag run. SPS can become quite the addiction, you've been warned.. :)

Oh not too far away at all! I was thinking somewhere way up north. Everything in this hobby is addicting. The only remedy to our sickness is bigger and brighter and more colourful. Me and my band account both wish I could just be content with what I have lol.