My two tanks

E

estwing

Tank 1 is a 90 gal. Tank 2 is 110 gal First 3 pics are tank one, the rest are from tank 2
Tank one is just the over flow of what I can't fit :)  In the works of getting a much larger tank to put together the best of both
tanks for my show tank.

E

estwing

Thank you. Lots of work and love has gone into those tanks :)

JordanHurst

The single hairy Mushroom I picked up from you a while back has managed to become 4 now and still going!! just put new bulbs in, see how many more split up!!

Unfortunately I lost the Black sun polyps as they fell off the rock and got lost somewhere in the reef! Hopefully hiding somewhere I can find them!! Tanks still look amazing!!
I look forward to making another trip down! maybe after all this snow goes away and I save up for a few nice pieces:)!

Cheers

E

estwing2

Well good news and bad. The bad news is these tank set-ups no longer exist. They have been broken down and moved to the store. The good news is most of the stuff in the tanks have grown way too big and Gary will be fraging and placing for sale in the store. Although we will be selling stock we have brought in, home grown tank raised is always the best.  ;)

E

estwing2

Sorry pulp not open yet. Keep an eye on store announcement section, I will post there when we are