Mo Flow Fo Sho!!!! Jebao Style!

Flazky

Website Affiliate
Website
krakensreef.com
As you can judge by the title of this thread, the widely anticipated Jebao WP-25 wavemakers are finally here! The anticipation for these wavemakers have been running strong due to the support of our eager fans (so thank you everybody!). Kraken has been fortunate enough to receive the first ever shipment this morning; so without further ado, Jebaos are officially in stock and for sale! They are for purchase through Kraken's website at www.KrakensReef.com or feel free to contact me through the forums if you have any questions.

Now that we have all the boring stuff out of the way, times for some eye-candy! We have created a demo video showing these beauties at work for your viewing pleasure! Jebao Pump Demo

These pumps output CRAZY flow for their size and feel very solid in the hands making them perfect for every tank.

These pumps will also be on sale on our website for 80$!!!!!! while supplies last. We were fortunate enough to have made a very good deal with Jebao and will be passing on the savings on to YOU!!!

0srd.jpg

J_T

Website Affiliate
Website
www.jtcustomacrylics.com
Got my two! I have only put one in so far.

Works great. Took out 2 powerheads so far (MJ1200 with mod, and a Koralia 1 or 2) and I still have better flow than I did with them in.

I am also using mine on 3/4" thick glass. No problems. The suregrip magnet has problems holding on 3/4", and that thing was strong!

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
On a side note while we wait to hear about official warranty answers...Jebao Co has been around for about 15 years. They have primarily been making pond pumps, but have a huge selection of aquarium canister filters and utility pumps.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
I'm running the Wp 40 and I am about to bite the bullet on the jjebao 12000l DC controllable return pump from fish Street. Com, the power head is pretty impressive for the price and the return pump looks like an identical match to the wavelines for a lot less money.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
teebone110 link said:
Great video!

I'm not sure if I see the cost savings from buying it from you guys?

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it $80 including shipping directly from Jabao for a WP-25?

I was wondering the same thing, I'm all for supporting locals but the wp25 is 81 bucks shipped to your door and the wp40 is 88$ and tax free also from fish street

AdamS

Duke link said:
[quote author=teebone110 link=topic=6118.msg59012#msg59012 date=1377485473]
Great video!

I'm not sure if I see the cost savings from buying it from you guys?

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it $80 including shipping directly from Jabao for a WP-25?

I was wondering the same thing, I'm all for supporting locals but the wp25 is 81 bucks shipped to your door and the wp40 is 88$ and tax free also from fish street
[/quote]

I agee with supporting local, but, buying cheap knockoff chinese stuff that clearly infringes on patents, is that ever really supporting local? I have a wp40 and it works great, but it was not one of those purchased i made to support local.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Got my 2 today. These things are awesome. Always a pleasure doing business with you Flazky. Even with you out of town, you hooked up lightening shipping. Shipped Tuesday, received Wednesday morning.