MJC+DV SANTAS GONE WILD WINNNNNERS.....

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
MJC+DV SANTAS GONE WILD WINNNNNERS.....

AdInfinitum link said:
My MRT Ultra Blow Pops

Grown from a frag acquired during a visit to Darryl's basement.

DSC03680_zps1c632589.jpg
Duke link said:
[img=1400x933]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/101187577/ertert4.JPG[/img]

nexusnight link said:

harleymike link said:
Some of my zoa's
index.php
teebone110 link said:

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
I was in the middle of making a post and this site was unreachable for me for an hour.  The choice was hard and you all had good entries.  I basically picked the 5 most clear and accurate pictures.  Torx gets an honourable mention with the bam bams but I felt the picture was to far back and the zoas needed to be more the center of attention (ie cropped).

Anyway congrats to the winners.  Later I will put all the winners names into a hat TWICE and pull the order of frag choice 1-10.  I figure this way the winners will be more likely to score a frag of something they really wanted.

Winners please be patient.  We will figure out how we will get the frags out to you but this wont happen till the end of Jan, beginning of Feb.

thanks all who entered.

jroovers

Super Active Member
Congrats to all the winners, there are some fantastic photos in there.  If my regal didn't eat them, I'd be tempted to get some frags from all of you!

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Cropped...dammit.

Congradulations to all the winners. Amazing prize pack and great additions to a tank.

Thanks Darryl_V for putting this on.  It brought out some great pictures.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
Thanks for a great contest Darryl...Always going above and beyond anything anyone could expect.

Many of the best pieces in my tank came from your system either directly or through other Frag-tankers.  I'm looking forward to adding a couple more!!    ;D

...well maybe three if I can get Duke to part with a frag of his amazing palys.  8)

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Thanks Darryl, great contest and way to go above and beyond!! congrats to the rest of the winners too.. !! woo hoo!!

I got those from rick, he called them something but i cant recall and im not sure if it was just a name he gave them or if there is some specific lineage. Maybe he can remember.. i looked through a few of those zoa databases but couldn't find anything.

heres a photo from back when i got them.

246.JPG

sunnykita

Super Active Member
I loved all the pics, some great ones, Nexusnight's photo blew me away, love the colours in those ! Great contest and congrats to all the winners !

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
Hopefully we made a few new zoa lovers.......  looking at nice pictures and the possibilities of owning and growing such awesome specimens is exiting.

DerekL

After seeing some awesome pictures of zoas I know that I will definately be starting a zoa garden in my reef. Thank you Darryl for allowing me to realize the true beauty of these little creatures. I never really sat and looked closely at them before this. I only have 2 kinds gobstoppers and I believe the ones I entered pink panther but not quite sure. In Windsor we don't have the luxury of walking into a shop and seeing amazing zoas like I saw in this contest. Anyways I know know when I am out if town I will be taking the time to look at the zoas in hopes of coming across some of these brightly coloured ones. And congrats to the winners and Darryl and MJC guys.

nexusnight

Zoas are awesome and dont be fooled into overlooking some that may not seem as cool as the named ones out there. The pic i posted was hidden gem from sealife that likely several people just overlooked lol. in fact even i did several times and then one day i decided just to snag em up. its amazing how things can change from one tank to another.