MJC+D_V = PEWPEW!!!

M

MadJellyCorals

Hi everybody,
We at Team MJC have the pleasure and honour to announce that Darryl_V will be joining Team MJC. Darryl has partnered with us and have given us exclusive access to his mind blowing collection of corals. Darryl is an avid reefer in Ontario that have received multiple tank of the month recognitions across many reefing forums. The most recent being December of 2012 on <a href="http://reefkeeping.com/joomla/index.php/current-issue/article/128-tank-of-the-month">Reef Central.</a>
His love and knowledge in the reefing hobby throughout the years has lead him to accumulate an impressive collection of all types of corals. We will be working closely with Darryl to supply you guys with the awesome corals he has available.
We will be updating our website regularly as corals from Darryl's collection becomes available. Please feel free to contact us regarding any corals you are interested from him.
  Thank you
Team MJC + D_V

R

RyanR

Can't see anything but good things coming from this for both you guys.  :popcorn2:

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
RyanR link said:
Can't see anything but good things coming from this for both you guys.  :popcorn2:
thanks.  I realized that I just can not commit the time that is needed for selling corals with an emphasis on quality service.  As some of  you have experienced my busy life leaves me ignoring PMs/emails/texts or I am slow to reply.  But since I do have quite the collection and abundance of coral I think a partnership with Tony and Long to handle the sale and service aspect is a great combo.  Giving everyone better access to my collection. 

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
Yes.  That was part of the deal we made.

The good news is MJC has an excellent website and have a great track record for communication and service.

theyangman

Distinguished Member
Well now when I visit mjc I can kill two birds with one stone. Have you guys made your first "harvest" of the new D_V collection? Lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Thmh

Website Affiliate
theyangman link said:
Well now when I visit mjc I can kill two birds with one stone. Have you guys made your first \"harvest\" of the new D_V collection? Lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4 Beta

We just added a lot of D_V stuff last night and will continue to add more stuff through out the day.

Thmh

Website Affiliate
Salty Cracker link said:
[quote author=Thmh link=topic=5917.msg56918#msg56918 date=1375185984]
Bringing sexy back!!!:D
If you have lost your sexiness please visit www.madjellycoral.com we brought it back

just fyi your link is wrong at the top of this post.  Congrats on landing the coveted darryl account :)

THanks Glen, iam not a morning person :(

spyd

Super Active Member
Nice pieces there! Love the D_V props on his original pieces!!! Guess I have to get use to fair market prices now. The so called "Derek deals" no longer apply.  ;D

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
spyd link said:
Nice pieces there! Love the D_V props on his original pieces!!! Guess I have to get use to fair market prices now. The so called \"Derek deals\" no longer apply.  ;D

LOL...don't you have everything of Darryl's yet?