MadJellyCorals Big Booty Contest + Facebook Giftcard Video Draw

spyd

Super Active Member
Nice work guys! not very often you see a vendor putting up free stuff just for the heck of it. If I had won it would have been that much sweeter!  ;D The video was entertaining as well.

P.S What the heck are you doing up at 4:30am on a long weekend?? I thought my 6am alarm clock (aka the kids) everyday was bad enough!

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
spyd link said:
Nice work guys! not very often you see a vendor putting up free stuff just for the heck of it. If I had won it would have been that much sweeter!  ;D The video was entertaining as well.

P.S What the heck are you doing up at 4:30am on a long weekend?? I thought my 6am alarm clock (aka the kids) everyday was bad enough!
They probably hadn't gone to bed yet

Thmh

Website Affiliate
spyd link said:

We both work in the service industry so the only time we have to do mjc things are in the middle of the night. :)

~Tony

theyangman

Distinguished Member
What oreos do you eat that are cream colored man. Stop buying your cookies on street corners.....

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk