Kraken auction!

Flazky

Website Affiliate
Website
krakensreef.com
Hey guys,

Thanks for your patience and time but for now, the auctions will have to come to a halt. Unfortunately, there have been a lot of problems that I just have to deal with right now, aside from the issues with product pricing
as I am no longer allowed to post majority of my products up for auctions which has pretty much killed my inventory for the auction site  :-\ I spoke with many dealers and I just couldnt get things to work out, so I do apologize for giving you guys so much hope on the site.

My family problems have been building up too as my mother (who just recently beat cancer...thank God) is not fit to work anymore, so I have to take a much bigger role in the family business and also finish school on top of that. Im stacked up to my neck in paperwork and im barely keeping my retail site up and running (www.krakensreef.com). With that said, I will try to improve krakensreef.com and keep it updated in livestock but thats pretty much all I can do at this point. Auctions just take too much time to post, ship and keep updated and I simply dont have the time.

I honestly thought this type of auction was a great idea and I know that a lot of you are very pleased with the prizes that you have won, but I dont think the auction will last very long if I only posted up stuff like frag plugs...and turkey basters..and various other "no brand" items....

I really hope you all enjoyed the auction site as much as I did. Seeing those timers tick down always gave me an adrenaline rush even though I couldnt bid myself =(

If you guys have any questions please let me know! I know a lot of you still had some bids left so just give me a pm and we will work something out!

Just to let you know, I did not make a dime of profit in this and lost a lot of time and money sending out those epic prizes for those who think I am trying to run away with a wad of cash. I am not upset or anything cause at least I can say I was the first to try a penny auction with reefers huehuehue.

Thanks everybody who participated and supported the auctions.

dale

thank you so much for your effort.,i love all the items i received from the auction,,., good luck with your other site.

im not worried about my remaining bids...