For Sale (kinda more like a swap for a house call to set my echo tech stuff. one mp10, mp40, xr15 FW, reef link, echotech and leak detector stuff.)

Fish whistler

For an adult skunk cleaner shrimp, 2 urchins. file fish, Halloween crab a crab that is about 3 " across some snails. I will toss in 5 high quality 4" reusable filter socks.
Located in West London.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fish whistler

Are you asking someone to hold your items and in return you will give them the mentioned live stock ?¿
Nope not at all. almost done setting up a brand new 210 ( half old water) and there will be no food for them in the tank. I have them in my 35gal QT tank right now where there is no problem feeding them. Don't want them back. Now I have some new echotech stuff that i need to be online reef link, 2 vortexs and 1radion XR15 FW on the mobis. My 3 Gen 4 radions are echotec live and would like to have them on the reef link. .. all the settings are good except I want to increase the power 5 % to 56%. Sorrry if this sounds mixed up, That is my disability, and can not do computer stuff . In short I have the memory of a knat with sometimers. Question do you run sock filters?

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
That is definitely fair. I just wanted to clarify what you wrote. I do not have a free weekend until September at this point, so I am hoping someone closer can help.

Fish whistler

That is definitely fair. I just wanted to clarify what you wrote. I do not have a free weekend until September at this point, so I am hoping someone closer can help.
Thank you tho.. Ya the damn MCI (disability) stops me from even writing stuff correctly little own hooking stuff up, Nice to talk with you again!

Fish whistler

Hi Torx ( forgot your real name ,, sorry) I was wondering if you could possibly make a house call to set up 2 vectro 2 mp40 4 xr30 gen6 1 xr15 gen5 1 mp10 ? As you seem to be the only that knows anything about Echo Tec . I tried for 3 days to get the sxr15 set up and all the settings keep changing on me GRRRRRRRRRRRR ( for the fuge).. I do not want you doing it for nothing as I know you probably would, How about $300.00 and 200 or so Hand made ( they are nice, I bought to industrial size rolls) and an HANNA old style nitrate test kit opened but never out out of the package. One look at that and my blood ran cold. It would mean VERY much to me Please. I have even watched the youtube vids but not the information I desperately need. an Where the hell can I get some Clean Chaeto or Macro in or around London ? Please call me 519 200 1687 Thanks

Bob

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Hi Torx ( forgot your real name ,, sorry) I was wondering if you could possibly make a house call to set up 2 vectro 2 mp40 4 xr30 gen6 1 xr15 gen5 1 mp10 ? As you seem to be the only that knows anything about Echo Tec . I tried for 3 days to get the sxr15 set up and all the settings keep changing on me GRRRRRRRRRRRR ( for the fuge).. I do not want you doing it for nothing as I know you probably would, How about $300.00 and 200 or so Hand made ( they are nice, I bought to industrial size rolls) and an HANNA old style nitrate test kit opened but never out out of the package. One look at that and my blood ran cold. It would mean VERY much to me Please. I have even watched the youtube vids but not the information I desperately need. an Where the hell can I get some Clean Chaeto or Macro in or around London ? Please call me 519 200 1687 Thanks

Bob
That is a very nice offer however I am pretty much booked every weekend until the end of September and even some in October already. It is also more then an hour drive each way. Have you tried reaching out to Sustainable Marine Canada to see if they offer such a service? Also I think @Winks knows his way around Ecotech gear as good, if not better then me.