Extra! Extra! Evergrow I-Touch LED Lights has just landed!

Miss Kraken

sauq.jpg

Extra! Extra! Fresh hot off the press!

Guess what just strolled into Kraken today everyone?  It is the elusive and ever popular Evergrow I-Touch LED lightening system!  Now if most of you are going “huh? I’ve never heard of that brand before”, that is completely understandable because before today, it has been the popular and affordable option to aquarium hobbyists in the States but not so much here at home.  Having said that, you are all in luck because Kraken has brought this nifty lightening system to you.

Evergrow LED lights has all the bells and whistles such as sunrise and sunset simulation, manual dimmers, White and Blue light intensity adjustability (from 1% - 100%, and moonlights from 1% - 9%), and manually programmable and pre-programmed light cycles.  And the best part is, your wallet won’t have to lighten by a few pounds to get your hands on this baby.

But wait, there’s more!  The fixtures are fully adjustable and are equipped with tilt-able hanging wires.  Not only that, you can also control the unit wirelessly within a 5 metre range!  And as standard per unit sold, each fixture comes with their own 2-year warranty hassle-free via Kraken.

Feeling impressed and excited yet?  If you want to uncover further of what Evergrow has to offer, feel free to contact me through pm.

LED Layout for the IT2080
h69t.png

wvq2.png
viu3.png

hofc.jpg

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Do not leave us hanging. What are the specs for these? Have any links for them or more information on the LED fixture itself? Nothing on the Kraken site yet either :/

Giglio324

Torx link said:
[quote author=Giglio324 link=topic=7735.msg80426#msg80426 date=1391897099]
i have one of these lol

surveysays1.jpg
???
[/quote]
It is a nice fixture leds are sweet. It did make me realize i am a t5 guy but definitely like how controllable the light is. I have the it2040. Im gonna have it for sale soon since im selling my fragtank