46e620601f3c281ba3d23796eccd9282.jpg

9bd1e50b2499fe5833c7570207e24588.jpg

48949ef93b69b5d2a8a1960f9c944cc9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reefdiver

Website Affiliate
Website
www.sustainablemarinecanada.ca
This years pilgrimage to the Cayman Islands for the Coral Spawning is a go! I’m so excited to be taking some awesome folks with me this year that I’ll tell you about soon! We are always looking for Reefing companies to join our campaign and help raise funds and awareness. If your interested please reach out to me at: info@sustainablemarinecanada.ca I ask nothing personally from you, only for contributions to the @caymanecodivers Foundation and publicity and support for the great work they are doing. Thanks! More to come!

DSCI0082 small.jpg

reefdiver

Website Affiliate
Website
www.sustainablemarinecanada.ca
As you know, the Cayman Eco Divers Foundation is an important thing to me. I have been assisting make some connections over the last few days and I’m so thrilled about this announcement! Thank you Brian for reaching out to me and picking up the torch to help support this fantastic organization!

ANNOUNCEMENT !!!

FROM BRIAN WAUGH - Greater Niagara Coral Show

It is with great pleasure that I announce our new Charitable Partnership for the foreseeable future. Cayman Eco Divers and Niagara Coral Show have reached an agreement that will be the best solution yet for getting the word out about coral restoration. Aaron does amazing work with his team and has had some astonishing successes lately which he will be sharing very soon and I can’t wait to read about more than what he told me about today on the phone.

A big thank you to Ian Bell with Sustainable Marine Canada for putting me in contact with Aaron.

We will be donating $5 from each person that buys a ticket for NCS2020 on March 21-22, 2020.

The best part is......not only will we be donating to their amazing cause but Aaron himself will be here during the event to answer any questions about what he and his team does to increase the population of Corals in their natural habitat, will be one of our amazing speakers as well. And to top it all off, wait, I almost got ahead of myself and let the cat out of the bag so to speak.....MORE TO COME VERY SOON on that one.