Calling All Bow Shooters

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
not bad grouping for 60 yards and a new string :)

20150311_134818.jpg

even had a conservation officer show up and got some tips on crown land with next to no traffic.... will be checking that out over the next week thats for sure and found out the chunk of crown i shoot on is the only one left in southern ontario that allows target shooting

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
for future reference anyone that wants to come along for sh!+$ and giggles your more than welcome if my 12yr old boy can shoot on taget anyone can :) gets boring alone

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
6573db4dcd738586a1019e3d27e56e66.jpg

My grouping from 65 yards ( in the summer)
Compound bow :)

Nice i miss shooting compound but after mangling my shoulder falling off a roof those days are behind me after 5 draws im in agony for a month.... just wait till i get my string stretched it was still breaking in after the 30 bolts i put through it today it will be ready for fine tuning

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
@scubasteve
How did I miss this?
Let me know if you're doing any outdoor target shooting this year

lmao government told me i have to drive 3 hours to shoot my bow on crown land the last crown plot to allow target practice changed their ruling to disclude target shooting for all those dumb yuppie birdwatchers that keep complaining. i dont have a problem with people enjoying the outdoors but not when their complaints ruin my ability for fair use.

now im in search of a farm for shooting and hunting lmao

EricTMah

Aquariums by Design
Website
www.aquariumsbydesign.ca
@EricTMah where are you going shooting these days?
I got a membership at Shooters Choice in waterloo.

It's only 10mins from my house and 24/7 access.

I usually go once or twice a week. But I wanted to try outdoor shooting.

If you're ever interested in going after hrs. Shoot me a msg. I can take you and you just pay $8/hr to use the range

Sony Xperia Z3

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
ya is good for me to sight in but even at 40 yards my bolts almost go threw my target bag lmao and its made for high speed bows and crossbows. last time i shot at 20 yrds i ruined my fletchings they embeded so deep lmao. plus i love the long range shooting 40-60 yrds with an arrow is very fun.

anyone who owns a farm that will let us shoot bows in the back 40 i got some frags i can donate ;)

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
ya my xbow is a recurve i got the excalibur matrix 355 loaded to the tits lmao. is better for hunting i can replace a string in 2 min if i break one no need for a bow press or cam timing adjustments. i cant shoot a regular bow too much i fell off a roof and mangled my shoulder a few years back. can be painful if over stressed