Brantford Coral Show Date Change

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Please note that due to venue issues, the date of this show has changed. It is now Sunday, September 18th 2016. Currently we are working to get all the postings updated. Vendors, if you have any concerns, please contact Steve

Pipes

Please note that due to venue issues, the date of this show has changed. It is now Sunday, September 18th 2016. Currently we are working to get all the postings updated. Vendors, if you have any concerns, please contact Steve
This sounds like a "don't shoot the messenger"... Shoot Steve:D

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
I think that I have everything updated as well as the Facebook page and banners. Also, I was able to get Limey at reefescape to post the show. I have sent him an update on the date though.

Anyone want to post it over on GTAA?

Stevesault

I think that I have everything updated as well as the Facebook page and banners. Also, I was able to get Limey at reefescape to post the show. I have sent him an update on the date though.

Anyone want to post it over on GTAA?
I tried but I forgot my password so I can't get on I've sent an email trying to recover my profile we will see what happens

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
I tried but I forgot my password so I can't get on I've sent an email trying to recover my profile we will see what happens

you forgot or was it a wobbly pop night :D (little from column A, little from column B) lmao

Date issues always happen at these places and normally because the staff dont communicate.