Brantford Coral Show -2017!!!

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Hey, just wondering if someone could tell me a summary of what goes on! I've never been to one so I was just wondering what happens usually! Thanks
Show up with cash and maybe a lunch cooler bag to keep your frags in. Walk around and check out all the corals and if you like something buy it up right away as there is a good chance it will be gone by the time you make your way back. Stop and have a good chat with Bashsea, jellyfish aquarium, jt custom acrylics, other vendors and enjoy chatting with other hobbiests. Then spend more cash on more frags.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

SamB

Super Active Member
Make a list of the corals that you would like to see / buy and try to find those first
Meet the sellers, mingle and get to know others who share the passion of our hobby because that is a big part of the fun too !

amps

Hey guys, I'll be selling this weekend under the name 'Maple-Frags'. I'll be bringing mostly SPS frags and a handful of LPS (torches mostly).

I'll also be bringing a chunky frag of Mike Biggar's 'Walt Disney' tenuis (purchased the original frag directly from him in November 2016). It was cut from the mother colony last week and is all healed up nicely. It's a hair under 1" long and showing that classic blue skeleton and multi-colored polyps though it'll take some time to color up fully.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

derrick orosz

Super Active Member
Will anyone be selling dayglo volcano frags ??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170920-205112.png
    Screenshot_20170920-205112.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 172

Darkangel

Website
www.facebook.com
Hey, just wondering if someone could tell me a summary of what goes on! I've never been to one so I was just wondering what happens usually! Thanks
You just walk in and shop at all the vendors then in the afternoon there is the raffle draws where you hope to win things. Pretty much it but well worth the time.

Stevesault

I just want to say thank you to everyone for coming out to the Brantford coral show yesterday. With out you we couldn't make it happen.

Sending out thanks to all of our vendors and sponsors!

We have already started planing for next year's show
September 22nd 2018!!