72 Gallon Bowfront

Pipes

I just bought a 72 bow front, so question is... Is there anything you'd do differently? As in rock work/lighting/etc. Your tank looks great. Just thought I'd throw in a "devil's advocate" question...

ALowe

I just bought a 72 bow front, so question is... Is there anything you'd do differently? As in rock work/lighting/etc. Your tank looks great. Just thought I'd throw in a "devil's advocate" question...
Absolutely would do things differently! Number one would be I'd drill the tank. Number two would be I'd do more research about which fish I put in based on their reef compatability. Had a heck of a time getting a bicolour blenny out that was scraping sps. Rock work is all based on preference and I personally like the mountain of rocks rather than a few islands. I think the mountain looks better on this tank dimension. T5 lighting is definitely the way fo go if you're going sps. I have done a lot of things differently along the way and have settled with methods and equipment now that I believe to be the best for my tank.

ALowe

Absolutely would do thing differently! Number one would be I'd drill the tank. Number two would be I'd do more research about which fish I put in based on their reef compatability. Had a heck of a time getting a bicolour blenny out that was scraping sps. Rock work is all based on preference and I personally like the mountain of rocks rather than a few islands. I think the mountain looks better on this tank dimension. T5 lighting is definitely the way fo go if you're going sps. I have done a lot of things differently along the way and have settled with methods and equipment now that I believe to be the best for my tank.