72” Lighting Options

jeffopentax

Super Active Member
Currently have a 6ft tank with 2x 4ft lights. Less than ideal. Trying to find a 6ft fixture, but seems 4ft is the max before spending a fortune. Anyone know who makes/where to get a 6ft led? It’s a freshwater tank, so doesn’t have to be high powered. I’d LOVE a metal halide fixture (hydro is included in my rent ;))if anyone has one kicking around they’d like to sell.

Sasha T

Website
www.instagram.com
Is hanging the fixtures or spending a little on mounting arms an option? Because then you could just do three or four 12-24" panels running front to back instead of the usual left to right.
1707671645624.png

Last edited:

Mechano

Currently have a 6ft tank with 2x 4ft lights. Less than ideal. Trying to find a 6ft fixture, but seems 4ft is the max before spending a fortune. Anyone know who makes/where to get a 6ft led? It’s a freshwater tank, so doesn’t have to be high powered. I’d LOVE a metal halide fixture (hydro is included in my rent ;))if anyone has one kicking around they’d like to sell.
I have seen them on that Alibaba website that ship to Canada but have never tried ordering from them. They look literally like copies of Orphek lighting. Not sure if this would help. LED though