2012/11/14 Quick Coral Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

becca_vienna

jerry_doucette link said:
Any chance on getting an updated stock list?

+1 !! I am frequently in the Strathroy area and have never been to this store! Would like to get a sample of what you guys have :)

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
if i didnt pick up all those clownfish just before stopping into Pets and Ponds i would have taken both these similar pieces home in a heart beat.If you like acan echinata, he has a beautiful one there right now, similar to this, almost the same actually and probably 5"x4" maybe larger for the really good price of 39.99 iirc. it was def under 50$

acan_echinata_coral.jpg

also a pretty nice chalice that is really heathly thats been there a while and showing some great new growth, its also gigantic at probably 4"x3" or maybe bigger.. im being conservative.. for 39.99$

something like this.. it actually kinda looks brown in the store, sorry Carl  ;) .. but i can assure you under some lights that have a bit more blue im sure it will turn out to be a really nice one.

22c.JPG

aussie elegance, another elegance coral, huge fat male mandarin fish, probably 3" in length, and a few more.. those are the things that caught my eye when i was there.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
wait.. both the acan and chalice and elegance corals are in the above video around the :50 second mark .. i cant believe they have been there this long at those prices. Someone should go grab them up asap.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
chrisstevens link said:
Ohhh maybe he lowered them, i was there about a month ago.

ya i think he mentioned he did a while back, i thought they were nice and worth the money for sure.. i just have no room for big peices like that.

Carl-PNP

Inactive Since Crash
Website Affiliate
INACTIVE
Will update whats left this afternoon, and we will be recieving new stock on Friday but I will wait to see what actually shows up before I say whats coming, Thanks for the interest

Status
Not open for further replies.