Burdyreef

Big Al’s - Kitchener
How are you planning to run the door/raffle prizes?
Do people need to be present during the draw to claim their prize, or are you contacting all winners through email to claim prizes?

S8
Eric,

For the raffle if you can’t stick around till it starts at 3:30 I will have pens at the raffle table so you can write your name and phone number/email on so I can contact you!

Burdyreef

Big Al’s - Kitchener
I would like to welcome Cambridge Veterinary Services to the KW Coral Show family! Dr. John Draper brings vast knowledge of diagnosing and treating sick aquarium fish. As of December 1st, 2018 all Bacterial and Fungal medications for aquarium fish will no longer be available in Canada. That means the only way to receive the proper medications for you fish will be through a licensed veterinarian. Make sure to stop by the Cambridge Veterinary Services booth for information on November 10th!

Burdyreef

Big Al’s - Kitchener
I would like to welcome For The Reef Apparel to the kw coral show! everyone make sure to check out their booth at the show! Here is a little description of how your purchases help save our oceans reefs!

Burdyreef

Big Al’s - Kitchener
Here is the updated list of vendors for the show! Make sure to stop by!

Big Al’s Kitchener

Candy Corals

Deep Sea Zoas

IN2DEEP

Reef addiction

Canada copepods

Sustainable Marine Canada

GTA Reef

For The Reef Apparel

Noah’s Reef

Cambridge Veterinary clinic

Burdyreef

Big Al’s - Kitchener
Here is a updated list of the vendors that will be at the show!

Attachments

• A35CFEED-C537-47DD-BBD6-58B5DBDA2B62.jpeg
    A35CFEED-C537-47DD-BBD6-58B5DBDA2B62.jpeg
    219.1 KB · Views: 126

Burdyreef

Big Al’s - Kitchener
Here is a shot of 3 of our major prizes that will be at the show next Saturday! The Neptune systems apex el controller and 2 Poseidon Salinity pens from big show frags! Lots of other awesome prizes as well! Hope to see you there, you won’t want to miss out!

Attachments

• 43D2327A-215E-4DE1-B469-910380684094.jpeg
    43D2327A-215E-4DE1-B469-910380684094.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 123

Burdyreef

Big Al’s - Kitchener
Now this is a HUGE door prize! Not only will you get a $5 voucher for Fragbox your admission you will now also be entered into win this Hydor 505 Performer protein skimmer! A retail value of $589.99!!

Attachments

• 21A63644-C8E6-4588-834B-250B147BDA52.jpeg
    21A63644-C8E6-4588-834B-250B147BDA52.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 118

derrick orosz

Super Active Member
I would like to welcome Cambridge Veterinary Services to the KW Coral Show family! Dr. John Draper brings vast knowledge of diagnosing and treating sick aquarium fish. As of December 1st, 2018 all Bacterial and Fungal medications for aquarium fish will no longer be available in Canada. That means the only way to receive the proper medications for you fish will be through a licensed veterinarian. Make sure to stop by the Cambridge Veterinary Services booth for information on November 10th!
“Only through a licensed vet”- that could be the dumbest thing ive ever heard

Burdyreef

Big Al’s - Kitchener
What tank you have there in the background? Reefer?
That tank behind the skimmer is the aquatlantis aquaview 92. They are knock of Red Sea reefers. Build quality is pretty good and the price tag is a lot nicer then the reefers

Matt1997

That tank behind the skimmer is the aquatlantis aquaview 92. They are knock of Red Sea reefers. Build quality is pretty good and the price tag is a lot nicer then the reefers
That’s what I’m looking into. I was looking at the 150 black model. Big Als started carrying them. Very nice.

Burdyreef

Big Al’s - Kitchener
The address is listed in the info on the Facebook page but here is the address!

Schwaben club, 1668 king street east, Kitchener

Burdyreef

Big Al’s - Kitchener
Any dealers here going with torches , hammers,elagence corals pm price and pics in need thank you
I will have hammer and elegance corals with me at the Big Als Kitchener Booth! I’m sure other vendors will have some as well!