Tyree Space Invader Pectinia Promo!!!:D

Thmh

Website Affiliate
Hey guys DV finally made 2 frags of his Tyree space invaders pectinia that he grew from a frag!!!:D  Our first release promo price will be @ $220 for 1 week after that the frags will be going back up to $250.

Mother Colony

Frag 1

Frag 2

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
Hey guys....I really consider this my favorite LPS I've ever come across.  Believe me when I say the pictures barely do it justice.  Its so freaking bright it, the florescence doesn't fully come through in pictures.  It glows like it has its own light source.  Although it is rare even in the US. I'm still currently the only one I know with the one in Canada.  Also in interesting fact is I grew this colony under 36watts of LED.

Here you can see it on jasonfox's website.  http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/lps-04.htm

Here is another shot if you missed it in my eye candy thread...
P1017993.JPG

C

copperkills

Luv this piece!! But I value my chalice collection too much!  My tank is only 36" wide and the sweepers on this thing would kill everything in my tank ;p

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
copperkills link said:
Luv this piece!! But I value my chalice collection too much!  My tank is only 36\" wide and the sweepers on this thing would kill everything in my tank ;p
ya...anyone who has seen this guy in person knows what Im talking bout.  pure love.  It does have sweepers but so does a kryptonite torch.  The way to plan for it is know that the sweepers go with the flow so only in one direction (hopefully) and you make the space.  IMO this guy is worth it.

C

copperkills

Centre piece for sure!  At 220 I dont expect these to last long!