Taptalk ?

marks69

hi all. anyone having trouble logging in to the forum on taptalk? i keep getting network errors and it won't let me sign in.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
I can view all the other tapatalk forums but this one. I am getting notifications. Maybe it is the app? I noticed that @Neopimp is on iPhone and I am on a Galaxy S8. Older plugin on the site might not be compatible with the current app maybe? I keep getting a network error

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
That may be the case, my tapatalk app updated this morning. Maybe the site's plugin needs to be updated

Most likely the issue. We normally run into this stuff when they update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Site has been updated and still getting the error. I have been on the tapatalk support and a few places are having issues with the new app update. I have added our site to the list. Hopefully it gets fixed quickly.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Great now my tapatalk stopped working.. ;)

I screwed up the update this morning. It needs to be re installed if you have a chance, if not I will when I get home tonight. I also have an official older apk of tapatalk 8.2.6 for people if they want. Or they need to search the net and install Tapatalk 8.2.6 to get on the forum once it gets reinstalled.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
I do not see a new version of tapatalk for xenforo 1.5.9 on the taptalk site. The newest stable build was 2018

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
I do not see a new version of tapatalk for xenforo 1.5.9 on the taptalk site. The newest stable build was 2018

An older version was there before. I only did the pkg and forgot that I didn't have an ftp etc to get the rest done before I left for work.

The app on our phones is the 8.2.6. Anything newer might have issuss

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Message I get when using Tapatalk.

Attachments

• 8FAE1B92-F072-45B0-8BAE-AC215A67C620.png
    8FAE1B92-F072-45B0-8BAE-AC215A67C620.png
    132.4 KB · Views: 228

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Should be up and running tonight when I get home. Some users may still have issues if using an Android and Tapatalk 8.3.* I won't know for sure until I can ftp the new files to the server and test. Can't do that from my phone unfortunately.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
New Tapatalk app is out. It is labeled July 11, 2019 8.3.2 build 1454. I am using it now to post this. All should be working now. Thank you for your patience.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk