Santa's gone crazy DRAW Winners please look.

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
Ok guys, I put all the names in a hat (garbage basket) and here is the order of frag selection.

1. harleymike
2. AdInfinitum
3. teebone110
4. Duke
5. nexusnight
6. teebone110
7. harleymike
8. Duke
9. AdInfinitum
10. nexusnight

So harleymike will start by posting his first selection followed by Adinfinitum and so on till everyone has made both selections.

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
Again for the record this is the list of prizes/frags

P1018226.JPG

From left to right and top to bottom.

1)Everlasting Gobstoper
2)God of War
3)Candy Apple Reds
4)Electric Boogaloo
5)Pink Floyd
6)Rhasta
7)Tubbs Blue
8)Ultra blow pop
9)Captain America
10)Space Monster

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
Nice pick Mike, those were number 2.on my list...

I will have to settle for my # 1 choice  ;D  the Space Monsters Thanks again Darryl... Made my day!

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
Ok guys.  Now to figure out how you will get you prizes.  We can do pick up or a shipping arrangment (you pay for costs).  Please PM me to discuss, thanks.

1. harleymike - - Pink Floyds, ultrablow pops
2. AdInfinitum - Space Monster, God of war
3. teebone110 - Tubbs Blue, Captain America
4. Duke - Candy Apple Reds, Rastas
5. nexusnight - Electric boogaloo, everylasting gobstopper

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
I picked up my Palys tonight.  Any excuse to visit Darryl's place to talk water and corals is a good thing, but the best excuse is going to pick up some fantastic pieces!  The God of War plug is loaded and they opened right up as soon as they were in the tank.  The Space Monsters, if you count all of the babies, has at least nine bright heads!  Unbelievable  8)  At the rate that things grow in Darryl's system, I should have just left them there for another week and they would have been ready for me to frag...  I'll post some pics when I get a chance.

All of the prize plugs looked so much better in person than in the pics, if anyone can't be bothered picking theirs up, I'm sure I could make a place for all of them in my tank...

Again, What can I say...many thanks Darryl perhaps good Karma is your real secret.