Redoing The Frag Tank!

Aquariums by Design

Website Affiliate
Website
www.aquariumsbydesign.ca
In the upcoming weeks at Aquariums By Design we have some exciting things planned. We're in the process of redoing the frag tank to make a bit more room and in general clean things up a bit. So while we are still somewhat in the planning stages, what are some things livestock wise you'd like to see us bring in more of? 'Designer' name corals? More SPS? Zoas? Clams? etc. We'd love to hear from you guys and gals so don't be shy!

While we're at it, anything you'd like to see us bring in more of for our fish sections? Wrasses, Angels, Tangs, you name it!

Cheers!

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
You guys have had some great prices on harder to find anthias, shipped in great condition...More Ventralis, Pictilis etc...

Always looking for unusual wrasses...

Aquariums by Design

Website Affiliate
Website
www.aquariumsbydesign.ca
We're loving the feedback so far, so please do keep it coming! Derrick Orosz when you say clams, anything specific? Derasa, Maxima, Squamosa? AdInfinitum, funny you mention unusual wrasses, we got in a fairy wrasse about a week or two ago that we haven't been able to get a solid ID and have been thinking its a hybrid. I can grab a pic for you if you'd like, just let me know.

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
We're loving the feedback so far, so please do keep it coming! Derrick Orosz when you say clams, anything specific? Derasa, Maxima, Squamosa? AdInfinitum, funny you mention unusual wrasses, we got in a fairy wrasse about a week or two ago that we haven't been able to get a solid ID and have been thinking its a hybrid. I can grab a pic for you if you'd like, just let me know.

Cool send me a pic or I will come by maybe early in the week...