Pc/gaming Chair

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I have an akracing nitro chair, it's not the cheapest but not the most expensive, ~$350 at canada computers. Works well, it's a couple of years old now and still standing up. The pillows are a bit weird, I'd rather just have an adjustable headrest and lumbar, but I'm sure you have to go over $500 for that.

So mine works, but I think a chair is sort of personal choice.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I use a milk crate :/

You goddamn peasants keep wrecking the gaming chair industry.

(I honestly need a chair that can recline so that when I'm too high to function, my chair lets me have a few mins of rest, and also I need a chair that lets me get out of it quickly when I've had too much scotch, and as a world ranked IPSC shooter, I need a chair that properly cradles my so important trigger finger....)

Luke.

Distinguished Member
You goddamn peasants keep wrecking the gaming chair industry.

(I honestly need a chair that can recline so that when I'm too high to function, my chair lets me have a few mins of rest, and also I need a chair that lets me get out of it quickly when I've had too much scotch, and as a world ranked IPSC shooter, I need a chair that properly cradles my so important trigger finger....)

Hahaha
+ one on that I’m not a drinker , but I do love my bud and concentrates :D

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Hahaha
+ one on that I’m not a drinker , but I do love my bud and concentrates :D
I sometimes am not a drinker either. I took an entire year off of any booze (I think Aaron can vouch for that), but except for a dry decade, I've always liked my bud. Some people around this community produce some of the best stuff next to thc diamonds... I'll tell you, bud and reefing go hand in hand, but scotch and reefing...well I started a heck of a fistfight with a blue trigger fish once on scotch, the guy just had such a shitty attitude. Triggers aren't as tough as they pretend, just fyi.

Josh

Honestly i hate suggesting it because i hate them as a company but im a big guy 6ft5 290 lbs and the only chairs that hold up for me are from staples. Skip the cheap ones and go for an executive. All my friends who have the "gaming chairs" cant stand the weird fitted style of them, if you are going to go that route make sure you can live with that because it was a deal breaker for me.

Staples has a decent "additional warranty" but full disclosure i had to fight with them for a good 2 weeks last time but i got a 350 dollar chair replaced after almost 2.5 yrs for the cost of the warranty plan. If you are going to submit a warranty claim i suggest making the chair very un-useable, mine they tried to say was repairable.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Oddly enough my last 3 chairs were all exec chairs from Staples. I like the selection, but generally I wear out the armrests, probably from too much time in front of the PC, so trying a gaming chair was sort of "let's see if they stand up". My son has a cheap gaming chair, and I can't stand to be in it for more than a few mins, so I think I know what Josh is referring to. Thing is, I want a chair that I can sleep/pass out in if I feel a sudden urge to nap, and most of the staples chairs are low/weird headrests. Honestly a chair is really really a personal choice, a chair I like you might hate, and vice versa.

6'5??!?!? I'll bet you see dust on top of the weirdest things. :)