More then just reef stuff

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Just putting this out there but I do more then just reef stuff. Yes, custom work is more due to the many hours of design, test prints and samples, but so worth it in the end.

Shifter knob, I personally use this one on my 2011 Wrangler.

lego head v6.png

Christmas ornament Treager smoker.

Untitled v10.jpg

This silo is a 2.2 million bushel which to scale is about 2 feet in diameter and almost 2 feet tall. Hundreds of parts and weeks of printed parts. Both plastic and resin parts.

Silo v8.jpg

I also have recently gotten into diecast parts. Rims are my jam, I have done almost a dozen different rims, but also have done a few convertible top boot covers and currently working on some grills and hidden headlights.

Magnum 500_20_275_5posts v3.jpg

Attachments

• Fragleg v4.jpg
    Fragleg v4.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 64

Luke.

Distinguished Member
Hey Mark,
I’ve been thinking about this for like 6 months now what would it take / roughly cost for you to make me a “shade” for my hydra 52s? I know they are long then what you can make so I was wondering if I would need 3 sections and maybe that’ll have to but together and maybe have some sort of transition piece I could just “snap” on to hold all 3 together ? It’s 2 hydra 52hds with the hydra rail .

Luke.

Distinguished Member
Photo for reference, I would give you sizes but I like the way you made yours , how it’s notched out for the fans on the end you did a great job

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 84

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Hey Mark,
I’ve been thinking about this for like 6 months now what would it take / roughly cost for you to make me a “shade” for my hydra 52s? I know they are long then what you can make so I was wondering if I would need 3 sections and maybe that’ll have to but together and maybe have some sort of transition piece I could just “snap” on to hold all 3 together ? It’s 2 hydra 52hds with the hydra rail .
Well we can definitely start somewhere. Drawings and dimensions are always a good place to start. PM me details with the overall dimensions as any suggestions you have in mind. I did do the XR15 shade and can definitely try some things out with a multi part print. No harm in trying.

Luke.

Distinguished Member
Sounds good bud , I’ll need a bit of time to look into it & a rough drawing , honestly just tired of a year in a half of light blinding me haha