Jebao WP25 Preorder Sale Krakensreef.com

Flazky

Website Affiliate
Website
krakensreef.com
Hey everybody!

We are having a preorder sale for Jebao WP25 wavemakers.

They are currently 10% off if you order one now!

We are expecting a shipment of the pumps in late July!

Supply is limited so preorder yours today!!!

Krakensreef.com

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Caught my eye for a minute, especially because I have a discount code, but is the price right on the site? I have found these around for 50$ plus shipping in the past, (but for the life of me I can not find them this morning  :? maybe I just need more coffee). The WP-40 is around $100 shipped to my door with variable power source.

For those who would like to know, here is the size difference in the wp40 vs wp25. A lot less tank space used and still extremely powerful. Read some great reviews on these in larger tanks.

WP-40ampWP-25_zps8554dd28.jpg

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Clarification, the wp40 is $85.00 + $31.00 and wp-25 is $70.81 + $31.00, both with a variable power supply, so depending on your shipping, it will be close and a good deal. Plus I would rather spend a little more if I am supporting a member over a warehouse in China. 

I can not view my cart to see the checkout process on your site.  :-[ Get that up and running so I can get a final price and you put me down for one.

"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 523800 bytes) in /home/user2/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 942"

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
LoL, yet another correction/clarification. Checkout is working, just viewing cart isn't. Put me down for 1.  ;D

Can not wait to see more up on the site, maybe I will be able to hit free shipping size order by the time the pumps come in.

Flazky

Website Affiliate
Website
krakensreef.com
Oh woops. Yes, I forgot to update the memory limit. You should be able to view your cart now guys!

And yes, if you have a giftcard, you can definately use it towards anything you want on the site!

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Are we going to the site and ordering/checking out now to reserve? Or how are we doing this?

Also, your listing says it comes with "Power – 110V to 240V 50/60Hz" is that the variable power supply to turn down if there is too much flow?

Flazky

Website Affiliate
Website
krakensreef.com
Torx link said:
Are we going to the site and ordering/checking out now to reserve? Or how are we doing this?

Also, your listing says it comes with \"Power – 110V to 240V 50/60Hz\" is that the variable power supply to turn down if there is too much flow?

Basically you check out on the site and you will be getting one for sure once they arrive.

Right now you get a 10% off if you reserve one.

As for the power supply, it comes with the standard 110v plug to the wall, however, if you were in Asia, it also takes the adapter for 240V.

The strength of the pump can be controlled via the controller.

Flazky

Website Affiliate
Website
krakensreef.com
theyangman link said:
[quote author=Flazky link=topic=5757.msg55280#msg55280 date=1373161775]
Hey Yang,

I sent you a message regarding the gift cards that you won.

Unfortunately, if something went wrong with the 100$ gift card, I have to assume that there was issues with the other two as well since they would have had the same bugs as the 100$ auction.

As such, I will have to redo the entire auction day.

Everything has been refunded to everybody.

I do apologize for this mishap and hopefully after we have fixed the bugs that appeared this time, the next auction will run smoothly.

I have found some of the issues that led to the system failure and I am working on fixing the problem, as it is quite a severe issue.

Sorry for your inconvenience but im trying to be fair to everybody and im trying my best to satisfy everybody as well.

Hope you understand.

Wow, are you for real? Can you please refund the 50 dollars I spent on buying the bid package as well please? I just want to walk away from this entire fiasco.

Also I never received ANY messages regarding my other two gift certificates. Not via PM, Email, nothing. So I am not sure what you are referring too....
[/quote]

Well, im sorry that you feel that way, however I have to be fair to everybody. 

I did send you a PM regarding the giftcards. Perhaps you did not receive it then.

Anyhow, I will issue you the refund this time since there was a bug afterall.

If you have anything else to say about the auction, please post it on the auction thread.

Thanks for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.

Makco