Guess who's back, back again
MJCs back, tell a friend
Guess who's back,
guess who's back,
guess who's back,
guess who's back
guess who's back
Guess who's back...:biggrin:

Use "MJCTEN" for 10% on all livestock(discount excludes drygoods) code will expire on February 21st

Thmh

Website Affiliate
vdubz link said:
Omg! Sensory overload!!! Super nice pix guise!!
spyd link said:
Nice to see you back in full swing after that TO ice storm!! Everything looks great!
curiousphil link said:
Glad to see you guys back in action!  Heard you got hit hard by that storm..

Thanks guys! We are finally back on our feet! And everything is colourimg back up again

curiousphil

Super Active Member
Some really really sick pieces up right now.  Wish my system was more stable, I could easily drop a couple hundo lol.

Question for you guys about the DV pieces - are you selling everything that comes in or are you going to be saving some of the frags and growing out your own "DV" colonies?  IE, once they are gone, are they gone?

Thmh

Website Affiliate
curiousphil link said:
Some really really sick pieces up right now.  Wish my system was more stable, I could easily drop a couple hundo lol.

Question for you guys about the DV pieces - are you selling everything that comes in or are you going to be saving some of the frags and growing out your own \"DV\" colonies?  IE, once they are gone, are they gone?

Our plan is to continue to sell frags until the colonies get a little smaller then they go into grow out mode . Gotta keep DV legacy alive!!!

-Tony