Great store, great service!

Victoss

Wanted to say a big thanks to Stace for the great deal on IO salt, Big Al's ran out so early and luckily you guys still had some from you sale. Next time I need salt I'll be sure to come to you guys first. :)
Also I gotta say, ABD has the nicest and cleanest store in KW and always has a great selection of corals for great prices! Too bad I'm about to do a tank upgrade and didn't want to add anything new right before the change.

If you haven't been yet I'd suggest a visit. ;)

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
I would first of all like to thank Cherry Blossom for today. After first getting lost trying to meet her in Kitchener, she took control and just said she would come to me :) I then asked her how to get to aquariums by design as I wanted to check out this store after seeing all the postings by them. So then once we exchanged our goods in the parking lot with a police officer parked beside waiting to catch someone on there phone or speeding she offered to just drive there and me follow. Talk about a nice gesture, so thank you again.
I arrived at the store. First impression here we go :) was very nice from the outside, new building and clean.
I walked in and was greeted by the person at the counter, I seen behind her some higher end saltwater dry goods, and then a good selection of organized product throughout store. I then seen a nice frag table lit with led, with everything priced. I quickly looked through it and moved onto fish room hoping for more corals. The fish room was very nice, super clean white kitchen cupboard look. No more corals though :( which for me was a disappointment.
Going back to coral tank, I was asked if I needed a hand, but I was just browsing.
Store seems to be more fresh/planted then saltwater, but they do have a nice fish room. As far as corals, I would have loved to have seen more, and that is my only disappointment with the store on my first trip.
I would definitely go back again, but to the store owners/workers that are on here...I think you could fit another frag tank in there somewhere ;)

jeff.l

Thanks for coming in, sadly you caught me on my day off! The idea of another drag tank is being tossed around as you can see there isn't much real estate in the store!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk